It’s that time again…time for another YouTube Spotlight. This one revolves around the theme of TED talks. You know…those long videos professors make you watch in college? These are some of my favorite TED talks for being informative, well spoken, and engaging, I hope you enjoy!
- The First Twenty Hours — How to Learn Anything
- Every Child Needs a Champion
- The Art of Asking
- Teaching Art or Teaching to Think Like an Artist?
- How to Make Hard Choices
- How to Stop Screwing Yourself Over
- The Person You Really Need to Marry
- Teachers as Learners – Students as Leaders
Did I miss one of your favorites? Do you have a suggestion for a YouTube Spotlight theme? Let me know in the comments below!