A short while back I posted a video sharing some of my recent favorite Windows PC apps. I have been trying out a lot of new apps on my iPhone and wanted to highlight some of my favorites. And unless specified otherwise…they are all FREE at the time I am writing this.
4) Pinterest- I do like this app and use it, but I definitely prefer to use Pinterest on the PC
6) Blogger- Although the features on this app are limited, it does allow you to manage your posts and write new ones on the go
7) Polyvore- This app allows you to make fashion collages using clothes from real shops. You get an endless virtual closet, and companies get their products advertised. Win-win
8) Bellashoot- I don’t use this one too often, but if you like beauty tips and tutorials this one is good to have. Very similar to Pinterest, but its focus is on beauty.
1) Temple Run
2) Jewel Fever
4) Gravitarium- This app plays calming music as you create moving designs on the screen. Basically it is a good way to hypnotize yourself
5) Glow Bugs- If you are familiar to Temple Run, this is a similar concept…but more kawaii. This app is addicting and too cute 🙂
6) Akinator (Paid)- This is basically the app version of 20 questions, where the genie guesses who you are thinking of when you answer his questions
7) Five Nights at Freddy’s (Paid)- I could explain this one, but I think this video does a better job…
1) PIP Camera- PIP Camera magnifies your images to create interesting collages and posters. Very cool app to have
2) Live Collage- Need to combine images from your ootd? Make a poster? This app lets you combine your photos to create a collage. Simple as that, but definitely a favorite of mine.
3) Poto- Poto allows you to create some cool posters with your images that are modern.
4) Decopic- This app is a very kawaii photo decorator. It allows you to choose from a variety of stickers, frames, and filters to create a cute image. Although I don’t use it often, it is very fun to experiment with
1) Amazon Music- after having some trouble downloading music through iTunes, I turned to Amazon and haven’t looked back. It allows you to play music just like the apple app, but downloading songs is easier. Just upload your songs to the Amazon cloud and you can play it from your device.
4) Circle of Six- This app is a safety app that connects you with your friends and has features to help keep you safe if you are in an uncomfortable situation.
5) Alarmed- If you are looking for a good reminder app, this one is for you. It allows you to easily create short or long term reminders that will pop up on your phone. Again, super easy to use and a huge lifesaver of those who have a hard time remembering…SQUIRREL!
If you guys want to see what apps I use on my tablet, feel free to let me know!